Alan Robock, a geoengineer who said we’re all going to die unless we’re sprayed with poisons (but pinky swears it’s not happening) now says we’re all going to die if the poison spraying ever stopped.
He also denies there is any evidence breathing toxic aluminum and barium could harm us.
Whiskey tango foxtrot.
Here are the links referenced in the video.
- Climate engineering, once started, would have severe impacts if stopped
- Geoengineer evasive on health risks of spraying
- Potentially dangerous consequences for biodiversity of solar geoengineering implementation and termination
- Creating clouds to stop global warming could wreak havoc
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s leading cause of death in England and Wales
- Photophoretic levitation of engineered aerosols for geoengineering
- Human Health Impacts of Proposed Geoengineering Solutions
- A solar shield could save us from climate change. But its sudden collapse would doom the planet
- If we start deliberately cooling the Earth, we may not be able to stop
- Grand Solar Minimum
- ‘Nothing off-limits’ in climate debate- Rajendra Pachauri